Reviews on Zillow
"My husband and I were interested in buying a retirement home in Nevada County and contacted Jennifer to show a property that she had listed. That ... more "
by dblevitt
"Seven years ago, I called Jennifer Crabb in a state of panic (a common occurrence during the height of the real estate market) to see this vacant land ... more "
by user40738680
FHA which is part of the HUD department offers a 203K rehabilitation loan as a primary way for qualified buyers to purchase homes that need repair or updating.  The FHA hopes that this type of loan will help in the revitalization of neighborhoods that have rundown or gutted homes.

I learned some interesting points from associates at Bank of America.  First, there are two main types for 203K programs; streamline: for homes that need $35,000 or less in repairs, such as new paint, carpet, appliances, etc.; Standard: which covers houses that need more structural repairs, permits, architectural plans, etc. 

To be eligible, the property must be a one- to four-family dwelling that has been completed for at least one year. The number of units on the site must be acceptable according to the provisions of local zoning requirements. All newly constructed units must be attached to the existing dwelling. Cooperative units are not eligible.
Homes that have been demolished, or will be razed as part of the rehabilitation work, are eligible provided some of the existing foundation system remains in place.

There is much more to learn about learn about this program, if you to learn more you can go to or call me so I can find the perfect 203K home for you.